Interested in submitting materials for publication on the Young ICCA BLOG?
WHICH MATERIALS CAN BE SUBMITTED?
- For our blog, we welcome both Blog Posts (i.e. short texts of a few paragraphs concerning a current or hot arbitration-related topic) and Articles (i.e. articles, academic papers,… containing a more in-depth research of an arbitration-related topic).
- Guidelines for both types of documents can be found here.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Fill in the form provided (download here)
- Send your Blog Post or Article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the document submitted is an Article, it must be submitted together with a Summary (maximum 1,500 words) of the contents of the article.
- When the documents submitted has been published elsewhere, it must be submitted together with a correct citation.
- All articles and blog posts must comply with our Terms & Conditions and Guidelines for Submitting Blog posts and Articles.
- All articles and blog posts will be reviewed by the Young ICCA Steering Group for Blog and Publications before posting. The Steering Group has sole discretion to decide on such publication. Decisions not to publish cannot be appealed.
- The best of all articles posted on the Young ICCA BLOG may be selected for posting directly onto the Young ICCA site.